Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Color In Focus Inspiration



Hi everyone!  Can you believe it is February already?   Seems like we were just celebrating the new year.   I hope this means that spring will arrive quickly and all the trees and flowers will be in bloom.   It hasn't been too harsh of a winter here in FL this year, but spring is my favorite season and I look forward to its arrival. 

Now, on to the reason for this post.  every month I will be choosing a group of colors to use as design inspiration.  Through out the month we will discuss how the colors work together in beads,  I will show you a preview of what I will be designing with and at the end of the month I will reveal my completed piece.  On to the reveal of this month's colors!

Color Palettes Palette number 1277


Isn't this selection of color just luscious?  I find those rich purple tones so yummy and they bring up so many ideas of what I can do.   The challenge in this palette is the darker blue and that celery green. I've never thought to put green and purple together.   I can't wait to see what I come up with!  Are you excited by this month's colors?  I would love to hear your thoughts and if you decide to join me, see what you create!

I will be back in the middle of the month to reveal the beads I have picked to work with and explain how they fit in with the color choices.  See you then!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very cool combo, can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a terrific idea! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my posts. Thank you so much for stopping by!