Friday, January 15, 2016

January We're All Ears Reveal



Hello and welcome to the first reveal of the year!  This month is the We're All Ears reveal that is hosted over at Earrings Everyday.  I have been enjoying this monthly challenge for awhile now.  Erin always finds great ways to inspire us! 

This month,  she chose to work with the Pantone colors of the year, Rose Quartz and Serenity.  How could I not participate?  Pink is my favorite color and most of my design choices tend to include blue.  I have also been on a push lately to prove that pink and blue works together; it isn't just for babies.  This challenge was perfect for me.   



I have been challenging myself to work more with wire, so I created the loops for these earrings and added rose quartz rounds and the thinnest chips of aquamarine I could find.  I love how the pop of blue from the crystal bead spacers really highlight how well the pink and blue work together.  This was a great combo for me because not only did I get to work with some of my favorite colors but also natural gemstones.



Interested in what others made for the challenge?  Check out the post here
post signature

4 comments:

  1. darling earrings.I can see them with any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hoops! I love the combo of the pink quartz and aquamarine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rondelles really capture the blue so well! A sweet addition to the softness of the quartz. Thanks for playing along with me in the We're All Ears challenge on Earrings Everyday. Check back on Feb 5th for our next inspiration! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my posts. Thank you so much for stopping by!