Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beed Peeps Swap N' Hop Sneak Peek


Why are you looking into the swirl of a cotton candy machine you may ask?   :)  A few months ago, I signed up for the Swap N' Hop through a group on Facebook called Beed Peeps.  I was matched with another jewelry designer and had the pleasure to chat with her and get to know her a bit.   My partner is Marcy Lamberson.  Check out her blog and her Etsy Shop.   Marcy is a very talented glass artist who creates wonderful whimsical creations and focuses on bright, cheery colors.  

I was a little nervous at first when I visited Marcy's page because I had planned on sending her some wonderful lampwork beads I had collected from one of my favorite glass artists.  But, since she makes her own glass I had to change that up a bit.   Luckily, a few chats with Marcy made me much more comfortable.  She is a fun, interesting person and I am very lucky to have been partnered with her.   

So what is up with that swirl?  It is a sneak peek of the beads I sent to my partner.   You can't see them until she does but check back here to see pictures of what she has sent to me and my own reveal when I know her beads have arrived and been seen.   Also check back here on May 2nd for the big design reveal!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts on my posts. Thank you so much for stopping by!